At 1001TravelBlogs, we care about your personal data. We are aware of the impact of using data on private life
and that's why we collect only necessary data, in accordance with the current GDPR framework.
Who is responsible of your data?
We, as personal individuals owner of the website, are responsible of the personal data we are collecting, if any.
If you have any question regarding your personal data, you can email us at
What are the personal data we collect, and for what usage?
We only collect what is necessary for our purpose, according to the principle of data minimization. Thus, we:
- Do not collect any personal data when you share an article;
- Collect connection data and cookies (IP address, connection logs) for the purpose of website usage statistics.
How long do we keep your personal data?
We keep connection data for less than 13 months.
To who are we communicating your personal data?
We only communicate your personal data to:
- Government organizations if we are forced to by law. If the law allows us to, we will advise you each time we do communicate your data;
- Google, thanks to the cookies saved on your device if you allow us to.
Apart from these cases, we do not communicate, sell or exchange any of your personal data. In the case of
What are your rights?
According to the GDPR, you have the right to:
- access and update your data;
- erase your personal data when they are incorrect, outdated or when their collection, communication or conservation is forbidden;
- pull off any of your consent;
- limit or forbid the usage of your personal data;
- export your personal data.
These rights can be exercised by email at [email protected]
When doing so, please help us to identify you (so that we don't erase the data of another user!) and, when required by the law,
give us a legitimate reason.
How secure are my data?
We are doing our best to set up technical and organizationnal measures to secure your data.
Are my data transfered out of the European Union?
We do not transfer any of your data out of the European Union.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a little text file stored by your web browser on your device (desktop, tablet, mobile, etc.) when you
browse a website. This text file contains information on your online browsingon this website.
What cookies do we use?
Cookies we use enable us to compute statistics on our website usage. Third-party cookies are hand-picked by
our team, with the unique purpose of statistics. Hence we use the tool Google Analytics, from the Google Inc. company.
Google Inc. is certifying that it applies the principles of the Privacy Shield (EU - USA) and ensure a good data protection level.
What can you do?
We just want to let you know that declining to use cookie prevent us to gather statistics in the unique purpose of
improving the website to match you needs.
How long are cookies stored?
Cookies for the purpose of statistics are stored for less than 13 months.